Ever thought of having your own personal JARVIS? If not, then start thinking of it because something is turning from reel to real as Tony Stark’s JARVIS will be soon arriving in your iOS device. J.A.R.V.I.S ( Just A Rather Very Intelligent System) is Tony Stark’s artificially intelligent computing system which is programmed to speak with a male voice and helping Tony Stark to take care of everything in his house, from heating and cooling system to engine analysis as well as looking after security. Well, the super intelligent JARVIS will be arriving on September 10th which is the same date for the official launch of Apple’s iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. This MARVEL’s personal JARVIS will help you control your Blue-ray of Marvels “Iron Man 3” and many more. Using the JARVIS app, one will be able to control the Blue-ray menus with digital remote or simply by using your voice.
Check out some of the features of JARVIS:
- Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS though voice active commands.
- One can receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more.
- Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated clock mode.
- Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website.
- Install unique ringtones.
- Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file).
This means JARVIS will work as the Blue-ray remote control, or one can say the app will work as per as your orders. So, until tomorrow, you can download the Iron Man 3 in HD on iTunes or pre-order the Blue-ray or DVD from Amazon. So, we have to just wait and watch what happens when Siri meets JARVIS. Stay tuned for more updates.
Some of the images of JARVIS for iOS:
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- Spider-Man PS4 Showed Up At E3 – Here’s Our Updated Wish List - June 19, 2017
- Xiaomi Mi 6 - May 29, 2017
- BookMyShow Expands MyCoupons Offering Across 45 Cities In India - March 28, 2017