Few days left for the event to take place for which every gadget lover must be waiting for. Yes, we are talking about the Consumer Electronic Show 2014 which will take place in Las Vegas from January 7-10. But before the event take place, we have already given an idea of what is to be unveiled in the CES 2014.
Well, we have something for you to peek your eyes on i.e the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. It all started from 2012 when manufacturers came out with an Android camera with Samsung leading from front. Samsung has till now arrived with three Android cameras, which includes the first generation Galaxy Camera which launched at IFA 2012, the Galaxy NX Camera which later launched on same year in June and today, the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 has launched.
The Galaxy Camera 2 launched with new and improved features than the previous versions. The new features of the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 includes a flexible Xenon flash which the user can hold horizontally to project the light toward the ceiling, an option for Multi Motion Video that can allow users set the capture speed to create speed up or slow motion movies. The Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor (earlier 1.4GHz), a 2GB of RAM (earlier 1GB), 2000mAh battery which has been upgraded from 1600mAh and has got the taste of the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
There is many improvements which includes the change in design too. The Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 comes with a vintage look similar to the NX300. Samsung’s Android Camera Smart Mode seems to have upgraded to Smart Mode 3.0 which now includes 28 smart modes. The new smart modes that has been added in the Galaxy camera 2 includes Selfie Alarm, Continuous shot, Color bracket, Kids shot, Dawn, Snow, Party/Indoor, Animated photo, Drama, Eraser, Sound & Shot, Interval.
Check out the specs and features below:
- Device Type: Camera
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimension: 132.5 x 71.2 x 19.3 mm
- Weight: 283g
- Physical size: 4.8 inches
- Touch screen: HD Super Clear Touch LCD Screen
- Lens: 21 x Optical Zoom Lens, 23 mm Wide Angle, f2.8 (W) ~ f5.9(T)
- Video capture: Full HD 1920×1080 /30fps, 1280×720 /60fps, 1280×720 /30fps, 640×480 /60fps, 640×480(30fps), 320×240(30fps)
- Image Sensor: 16.3 effective megapixel 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS
- Multi Motion Video 768 x 512 (WVGA, x1/8, x1/4, x1/2, x2, x4, x8) /120fp
- Built-in Pop-up Xenon Flash with flexible mount
- Sensor Accelerometer,Geo-magnetic,Gyro-sensor, Gyro-sensor(for OIS)
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Quad Core
- System Memory: 2GB RAM
- Built-in-storage: 8GB (Out of which User memory approximately 2.8GB)
- External Storage: 64GB with microSD Slot
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, HT40
- Others: GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- Viva V1 Is The New Feature Phone At Rs 349 In India - January 20, 2018
- LG HU80KA Is World’s First 4K UHD Projector [CES 2018] - January 8, 2018
- Pico Neo Is First VR Standalone Headset With 6DoF Tracking [CES 2018] - December 30, 2017