Well, the official minimum hardware requirements for the highly-anticipated game Watch Dogs is finally here for the PC platforms, but it seems that it will be a point of worry for PC gamers with regular hardware specs. The minimum system requirements for the PC version of Watch Dogs have been confirmed by the game’s creative director, Jonathan Morin. Morin also said that the specifications list that you will be able to see after the jump are official, and hail directly from the development team themselves.
The minimum hardware requirements for PC are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0GHz
- Minimum RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: 1024 VRAM with DirectX 11 Shader 5.0 support
- Sound Card: DirectX9
- Minimum Storage: 25GB hard drive space
Well, if you look at the specs of the game, it’s not that high except the 6GB of RAM which is an odd to keep the game going. This means PC gamers have to upgrade their system before the game is released, so that they can get their hands on it. Watch Dogs will be releasing on May 27th for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360. Stay tuned for more updates.
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- BookMyShow Expands MyCoupons Offering Across 45 Cities In India - March 28, 2017
- Motorola Moto G5 and G5 Plus Officially Announced [MWC2017] - February 27, 2017
- BookMyShow Acquires MastiTickets For Online Ticketing Expansion - January 25, 2017