If you belong to the world of web hosting and website creation, you are probably familiar with the term “Joomla.” This award-winning software application helps users create websites and apps and also get effective content management solutions. The program has a wide range of features that help website owners derive a lot of benefits.
5 Benefits that Make Joomla Hosting a Top Choice
If you are in two minds on whether or not you should get Joomla Hosting for your business requirements, these 5 benefits of the program may make you prefer the application without second thoughts.
- Ease of use – The software is extremely user-friendly and it is very easy to access the app. Most other hosting services need users to have at least some technical knowledge. However, Joomla can be used even by beginners without any knowledge of website development.
- Wide range of features – The hosting app can be used to build intranets, extranets, job portals, personal websites, corporate websites and websites of varying types. The software can also be implemented to customize the websites and develop complicated add-ons. The template and layout of websites can also be managed easily with Joomla.
- Support for multiple extensions – The software extends support to over 2000 extensions. Users can easily modify the layout, content and apps of their websites according to their needs. Various audio and video files can be supported. The platform also supports MYSQL.
- Bi-directional Text Support Feature – The platform also provides the unique feature of two-directional text-support, which is absent in various types of small content management systems.
- Wide community support – The Joomla hosting community is wide enough and consists of many developers who offer effective assistance, support and guidance to utilize the platform to the optimal extent. This is most advantageous when you cannot available official technical support to utilize this open source application. The guidance from the hosting community can be of great assistance in such cases.
This open source software is compatible with Windows, Linux and various other operating systems. Whether dedicated or shared, you can use it to fit any hosting plan. No wonder then that the platform has received multiple awards and is one of the top choices for website builder firms and web developer professionals.