Samsung has recently announced another smartphone alongside the Galaxy J Max, the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) in India. Samsung has not just increased the display size and quality of the Galaxy J2 but also made a significant change in the specs in terms of processor, camera, memory, OS and battery life. The Samsung Galaxy J2(2016) comes with a 5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280x720pixels, powered by a quad core 1.5GHz processor, 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory which is expandable upto 128GB using a microSD card slot.
On the camera side, the Galaxy J2(2016) features an 8MP camera on the rear side and a 5MP camera on the front side. Other features include 4G LTE support, dual-SIM support, Bluetooth 4.0, a 2,600mAh battery and the taste of Android Marshmallow as the Operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy J2(2016) is available in India at a price of Rs 9,750 or $145. Stay tuned for more updates.
Samsung Galaxy J2(2016) Specifications
- Display: 5-inch Super AMOLED
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 1.5GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- Rear: 8MP with Autofocus and flash,f2.2 aperture
- Front: 5MP, f2.2 aperture
- Dual-SIM: Yes
- Battery: 2,600mAh
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- BookMyShow Expands MyCoupons Offering Across 45 Cities In India - March 28, 2017
- Motorola Moto G5 and G5 Plus Officially Announced [MWC2017] - February 27, 2017
- BookMyShow Acquires MastiTickets For Online Ticketing Expansion - January 25, 2017