Ahead of iPhone 8’s launch, Xiaomi is back with the successor of the Mi Mix, the Mi Mix 2 and this time, it is smaller, faster and better. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will sport a 5.9-inch display as compared to its predecessor’s 6.4-inch display and improved aspect ratio of 18:9 which indicates that the Mi Mix 2 will have more narrow bezel display. Not just that, Xiaomi has also claimed that the bottom down is lower down by 12% than before having the front glass having the display curved on all sides.
In terms of processor, it comes powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor. Xiaomi has designed two different variants of Mi Mix 2. The Standard Edition which will feature 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB /256GB of storage capacity while the Special Edition will feature an 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage capacity. So, if you are thinking that the RAM and storage combination adds the difference between these two variants, then we would like you to know that the Mi Mix 2 Special Edition will have four-sided curved ceramic body.
Similar to Mi 6, the Mi Mix 2 has 12 MP rear-facing camera with 4-axis OIS along with Sony IMX386 sensors and a 5MP front-facing cameras for selfies and video chats. The Mi Mix 2 will come with 3,400 mAh battery and taste of Android 7.0 Nougat as the operating system flavoured with their latest MIUI 9.
As far as pricing are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will start 3299 yuan ($506) for 64GB storage, with 3599 yuan ($550) for 128GB and 3999 yuan ($613) for 256 GB storage, while the impressive ceramic unibody special edition model will be priced at 4699 yuan ($720). So, which one will you go ahead, if it arrives at your region? Leave your comments below. Stay tuned for more updates.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Specifications
- Display: 5.9-inch LCD with 2160×1080 resolution (401ppi)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB (Special Edition)
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB and 128GB only (Special Edition)
- Camera: 12MP with 4-axis OIS (rear) and 5MP (front)
- Battery: 3,400mAh
- Connectivity: No headphone jack, USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, 43 LTE bands
- OS: MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat 7.0
- Dimensions: 151.8mm x 75.5mm x 7.7mm
- Weight: 185g
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- How To Start Your Own Blog In Simplest Way - November 11, 2018
- Viva V1 Is The New Feature Phone At Rs 349 In India - January 20, 2018
- LG HU80KA Is World’s First 4K UHD Projector [CES 2018] - January 8, 2018