ASUS did came up with a big announcement at this years CES at Las Vegas, the ASUS Zenfone 2. ASUS Zenfone 2 is the company’s new flagship smartphone with graceful curved case, ultra-slim edge and a 5.5-inch Full HD display (1920×1080 pixels) with 72% of screen to body ratio. The ASUS Zenfone 2 has a brushed-metal finish with display having 403ppi pixel density. The latest flagship ASUS Zenfone 2 comes powered with 64-bit Intel Atom processor clocked at 2.3GHz alongside accompanying a 4GB of RAM, which means this new handset will be able to give 7 times faster gaming performance than its predecessor and 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage which can be expandable using a microSD card slot.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display (1920×1080 pixels) with 403ppi
- 64-bit Intel Atom processor clocked at 2.3GHz
- 2GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory
- 13MP rear-facing camera with Rear Tone Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- a 3,000mAh battery with fast-charging technology
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Color: Glacier Gray / Osmium Black / Glamour Red / Ceramic White / Sheer Gold
As far as camera are concerned, the Zenfone 2 features a 13MP rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture which allow users to take high-resolution photos and videos even in low-light conditions without the need of LED flash and comes equipped with a Rear Tone Flash for warm skin tones and accurate colors. On the front side, the Zenfone 2 features a 5MP shooter for selfies and video chats through Skype, Hangouts and more.
Other features includes 4G LTE connectivity, WiFi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, micro USB port, dual SIM support and a whooping 3,000mAh battery. According to ASUS, the battery supports ASUS new fast-charge technology which allows the Zenfone 2 to charge up to 60 percent of its capacity in just only 39 minutes. Th new ASUS Zenfone 2 comes with the taste of latest Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The ASUS Zenfone 2 will be priced starting from $199 for 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage. This means the pricing will be varying as per specs and will depend on its availability. Stay tuned for more updates.
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- Google Adiantum Is An Encryption For Low-end Smart Devices - February 11, 2019
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Mobile Chipset - February 10, 2019
- How To Start Your Own Blog In Simplest Way - November 11, 2018