Samsung has recently officially launched a 7-inch phablet, the Galaxy J Max in India. This phablet comes with decent specs and features enough for the price offered by Samsung. As far as specs are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J Max features a 7-inch WXGA display with a resolution of 1280 × 800 pixels, powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 200GB using a microSD card slot.
On the camera side, the Galaxy J max has an 8MP camera on the rear side and a 2MP camera on the front side. Other specs includes 4G LTE Connectivity, dual-SIM support, Bluetooth 4.0, a 4,000mAh battery which promises up to 9 hours of continuous use and the taste of Android 5.1 Lollipop as the operating system. Also, the Galaxy J Max comes with Ultra data saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max and S bike mode.
The Samsung Galaxy J Max will be available in Black and Gold colors and is priced at Rs 13,400. It will go on sale from the month end of July.
Samsung Galaxy J Max specifications
- Display: 7-inch WXGA TFT
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- RAM: 1.5GB RAM
- ROM: 8GB internal memory (expandable up to 200GB with microSD)
- Rear: 2MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Front: 8MP Auto-focus with LED Flash and f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual-SIM: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- How To Start Your Own Blog In Simplest Way - November 11, 2018
- Viva V1 Is The New Feature Phone At Rs 349 In India - January 20, 2018
- LG HU80KA Is World’s First 4K UHD Projector [CES 2018] - January 8, 2018