GALAX has recently announced The GALAX Overclocking Carnival 2016, their most highlighted annual event which allows overclockers from all over the world to compete with their best overclocking abilities. It has confirmed the dates, prizes and stage of the online worldwide qualification phase of the GOC 2016. The online qualification contest is the prelude to the GALAX GOC 2016 Grand Final which will take place in Wuhan, China in mid-December.
The qualification phase is open to all overclockers and spans four stages, which include both 2D and 3D challenges.
GALAX GOC 2016 WORLDWIDE QUALIFIER:
The online qualifier is open to all HWBOT members and will be hosted on OC-ESPORTS from October 7th to November 6th 2016. The contest will involve the following stages:
- Stage 1: 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme
- Stage 2: 3DMark Time Spy
- Stage 3: 3DMark 11 Physics
- Stage 4: Super Pi 32M
To enter the competition, you need to submit your best benchmark scores on the contest page. The twelve contestants with the highest overall points will each win a ticket to the GALAX GOC 2016 Grand Final live event.
- Only use LGA1151 CPUs
- Only use 1x GALAX GeForce GTX 1060
- Only use GALAX memory
- Only results made on or after Oct 7, 2016 are accepted
- CPU and cache frequency limited to 6003.00 MHz or less
In case of an overall tie, 3DMark Time spy is the first tie-breaker followed by 3DMark11 Physics.
Top 12 Win Ticket to the Grand Final in China
The overclockers with the highest scoring submissions will each be invited to compete in the Grand Final. All expenses including travel, accommodation will be paid for by GALAX.
Lucky Draw Giveaway Prizes
The following lucky draw prizes will be on offer for all who compete in the contest without making it into the top 12. Prizes will be drawn after the contest ends. The prize draw is only open to overclockers who made a submission in all four stages.
- GALAX HoF GTX 1070
- GALAX HoF DDR4 3600 2x 8GB
- GALAX HoF Gamer SSD 512GB
- GALAX HoF Black Edition Gaming Keyboard
To know more details, visit the official page.
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- Google Adiantum Is An Encryption For Low-end Smart Devices - February 11, 2019
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Mobile Chipset - February 10, 2019
- How To Start Your Own Blog In Simplest Way - November 11, 2018