WhatsApp..!!!! Do you heard this for the first time? Well, this best free messaging app for smartphone is not new to anyone in the world, as this app already has a billions of users across the world. Sharing of messages, images, audios and videos with your family, friends, colleagues and more with such an ease makes WhatsApp, the best messaging app for smartphones. However, there are circumstances that you are unable to use your app on your smartphone due to lack of the functionality or damage of your handset or you want to simultaneously access your work and WhatsApp on PC, therefore we are here with a list of alternatives for using WhatsApp on PC. This article will provide the list of downloads for using WhatsApp on PC, how to install and use it.
ALTERNATIVE 1: DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS FOR PC
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that allows users to install and use all Android apps and games on your PC. Well, this emulator is not only available for use on Windows platforms such as Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, but also available for MAC. Also, the PC should be equipped with minimum 2GB of RAM. Below includes the steps to install WhatsApp on PC using BlueStacks.
Steps are as follows:
1. Download BlueStacks from this link and install it on your PC.
2. After the installation, you will see a welcome screen with top 25 apps. There appears a My Apps on the welcome screen. Navigate by clicking on My Apps.
3. After navigating to My App tab, click on App search and then, search for WhatsApp app.
4. The search results shows WhatsApp result from three stores i.e. Google Play Store, 1 Mobile Store and Amazon Play Store. Select WhatsApp messenger from 1 Mobile Store and then click install button against it. Once done, installation for WhatsApp on BlueStacks start and it takes around two minutes to complete the installation.
5. After installation, WhatsApp will be available in My App tab, then click on it to open WhatsApp. After this WhatsApp appears and then agree to terms and conditions by selecting it.
6. Select your nation, enter your mobile number and then click ok. After this WhatsApp will sent a SMS or a voice call for verification code, enter the verification code and then, you can enjoy the use of WhatsApp on PC.
ALTERNATIVE 2: DOWNLOAD YOUWAVE ANDROID FOR PC
YouWave Android is another emulator for running Android apps and games on PC. This is the greatest of all as it is very efficient and light because the minimum RAM storage is 512 MB and doesn’t effect the other processing apps at all. This emulator is available for all Windows platform. Below are the steps to install YouWave Android on your PC.
Steps are as follows:
1. Download YouWave Android from the link here (Since, YouWave Android free access is limited to one month, there are cracks available on web, search for latest crack and serial key and enjoy the emulator use for lifetime for free). After download, click on YouWave Android to start the installation.
2. Once YouWave Android is downloaded, proceed for its installation. Click on YouWave downloaded software and as installation starts click on next.
3. Proceed by clicking on I Agree, thereby agreeing terms and conditions.
3. Select where you want to install (Drive)
4. Choose Start Menu Folder
5. After installation completes, start the YouWave Android. It appears as shown below at the time of start up.
6. Once YouWave Android is loaded, it appears similar to what you use your Android OS on your smartphone.
ALTERNATIVE 3: DOWNLOAD WASSAPP FOR PC
Wassapp is a Low Level Studio’s unofficial client of WhatsApp. This client is available for all Windows Platforms. This client is lighter than BlueStacks emulator and YouWave Android as its just a 11 MB of download. Also, the Wassapp doesn’t slow the PC as compared to BlueStacks emulator which often slow down. Below are the steps to install WhatsApp using Wassapp.
Steps are as follows:
1. Download Wassapp from this link. After downloading, install the software.
2. As the installation is finished, start the program. You will be able two options: login from existing account and register with new account. If you are already been using it, then enter your number and password, else register with the second option.
3. After clicking the Register button, Enter your phone number and password.
Note: For an Android phone, the password will be same as its IMEI number and for MAC user, the password will be MAC’s Wi-Fi address.
- And the step as always check for verification code which includes via SMS or through voice call. Clicking on Request code button, after the following process will sent you the verification code.
Enter the verification code received. You will get an auto generated password which will be used to log into your account.
WhatsApp is now successfully installed on your PC. After logging in, you will be able to see streamlined chats, but not the same UI experience like on Android or iPhone.
Well, guyz out of all these alternatives, we prefer YouWave Android as the best alternative because it is lighter than BlueStacks. Also, user can enjoy and get their hands-on other Android apps too.
Leave your comment below what you think about this article. If there are more alternatives, please do leave in comments below. Stay tuned for more updates.
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- Spider-Man PS4 Showed Up At E3 – Here’s Our Updated Wish List - June 19, 2017
- Xiaomi Mi 6 - May 29, 2017
- BookMyShow Expands MyCoupons Offering Across 45 Cities In India - March 28, 2017