Xiaomi Mi 6 is the latest flagship smartphone announced by the Chinese tech giant, Xiaomi on 19th April 2017. Xiaomi Mi 6 is packed with some whopping specs under the hoods. The Xiaomi Mi 6 comes well-equipped with the Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.4GHz, 6GB of RAM and dual-cameras on the back. These three factors are enough to assume that Xiaomi Mi 6 has arrived with the promising performance, stability and impressive camera experience.
On display side, Mi 6 features a 5.15-inch 1080p display having resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at pixels density of 428 ppi. Xiaomi has designed Mi 6 in such a way that it gets curved glass on front and back sides of the phone with a stainless steel frame in between. Also, Antenna lines are uniformly aligned to SIM card tray slot along with volume keys. Mi 6 has fingerprint sensor embedded under the home button on the front and comes with splash resistant design with all openings properly sealed and protected.
On the camera side, Xiaomi Mi 6 features dual-cameras on the back with 12 megapixels where it combines the wide-angle lens with the zoom lens, along with 4-axis optical stabilisation and 8 mega-pixel on the front for selfies and video chats. To stay with the trend, Xiaomi has removed the 3.5 audio jack from the phone. Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat and a 3,350 mAh non-removable battery. It will be priced at $360 for the 64GB model, $420 for the 128GB model and a ceramic back model (128GB storage) that will be priced around $435. Stay tuned for more updates.
Xiaomi Mi 6
- Display: 5.15-inch Touch Display
- Resolution: 1080p (1920×1080 pixels) at 428 ppi
- Processor: Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor at 2.45GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB/128GB (expandable using a microSD slot)
- Camera: Rear – 12 MP dual-camera/ Front – 8MP shooter
- OS: Android Nougat 7.0
- Battery: 3,350 mAh
- Measures: 145.17 x 70.49 x 7.45
- Weight: 182 gms
- Audio-jack: Not Available
- SIM: Dual-SIM (micro +Nano SIM)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G and 4G
- Sensors: Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- How To Start Your Own Blog In Simplest Way - November 11, 2018
- Viva V1 Is The New Feature Phone At Rs 349 In India - January 20, 2018
- LG HU80KA Is World’s First 4K UHD Projector [CES 2018] - January 8, 2018