LG has recently announced a new handset at Mobile World Congress 2014, the LG F70, which comes with amazing features including the Android 4.4 KitKat as the OS and the LTE Connectivity. LG seems to target new LTE smartphone owners with this handset, and gain sales even in mid-range smartphones market.
“Not only does the LG F70 offer the best of LTE technology, its hardware and UX are also best-in-class,” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “Utilizing our expertise in the field of 4G technology, we plan to strengthen our leadership in the global market.”
As far as specs are concerned, the LG F70 features a 4.5-inch WVGA IPS display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels (207ppi) powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and a 1GB of RAM on board. On storage side, the LG F70 comes with 4GB of onboard storage which is expandable upto 32GB using a microSD card slot.
The LG F70 sports a 5MP rear-facing camera for capturing pictures and videos, as well as a VGA front-facing camera for video chats through apps like Skype and others. LG F70 also comes with a removable 2,440mAh battery giving it a long battery life. Thanks to an all new feature to the LG handset, the Knock Code which is an evolution of Knock On. Knock Code allow users to both power on and unlock their LG smartphone in one easy step by tapping a personalized pattern on the phone’s screen. Knock Code ensures great security by allowing users to enter the pattern on a blank screen using anywhere from two to eight taps.
The LG F70 measures 127.2 x 66.4 x 10.0mm and has got the taste of Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. There are no words about its pricing yet and availability yet. But looking to it specs, consumers won’t be having much problem while purchasing it. Stay tuned for more updates.
LG F70 Specifications:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA IPS (800 x 480, 207 ppi)
- Memory: 4 GB / 1 GB RAM / microSD slot (up to 32 GB)
- Camera: Rear 5.0MP AF / Front VGA (640 x 480)
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 127.2 x 66.4 x 10.0mm
Latest posts by Aseem Girkar (see all)
- Google Adiantum Is An Encryption For Low-end Smart Devices - February 11, 2019
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Mobile Chipset - February 10, 2019
- How To Start Your Own Blog In Simplest Way - November 11, 2018